Saturday, June 4, 2016

Memorial Day

I know I have not been posting for a few days but I had some things that required my full attention.  On memorial day I decided to visit memorial monuments around the world and it piqued my curiosity over the wars that humanity has fought and died for.  The convictions each nation held and the final moments before the deaths of some of the most famous individuals.

Humanity has spent thousands of years killing each other for some interesting reasons. Religion seems to be the main theme of most killings yet no religion has it right. I am saddened for the pointless loss of life.  You fight and kill each other over the imagined cosmic balance of the universe. It is a fairly narcissistic viewpoint.  I assure you religion has no cosmic impact and is universally viewed as a form of slavery.  Faith on the other hand, spirituality is celebrated throughout the cosmos. Humanity is still so young, mere children fumbling in the dark searching for meaning.

If you have ever been curious about extraterrestrial life in the universe.  It does exist but has no interest in the contact of primitive war like civilizations.  Eventually you will evolve to see the error of your ways.  You will either destroy yourselves or evolve.  I pray you evolve.  I am assigned to this world and have grow attached to the inhabitants and do not wish to witness your extinction.

I spent a lot of time in the second world war.  I witnessed the storming of Normandy.  If your governments only understood the typical soldier on either side has no quarrel with their opposition and has no desire to doe fighting for the geopolitical and quasi religious ideology of the ruling class. It is a shame the masses have no concept of the true power they wield.  You could easily drag these false gods from their towers and build a better society.   So much loss of life, of memories forever banished to my realm, lost to time.  Maybe I should think about allowing a few of them to tell their stories perhaps it will give perspective to the living.

The soldiers who  gave their lives for love of family and country are the true heroes, they fought for what they loved not what they were indoctrinated to believe.  I placed my hands on the monuments running my fingers over each name, reliving their final moments and looking back through their time lines.  So much love, so much fear.  Lives wasted for the vanity of the powerful, the sociopathic.  After death so many elite think they can buy their eternity, to attempt to bribe me with their baubles, the fools.  Wealth is meaningless.  The corruption of the soul cannot be redeemed with coin.

The Heroics I have witnessed from the lowest class of society, the willingness to abandon all you love to protect them from the horrors of war.  That is true wealth.  May you all find those you love when you come to me.  May you embrace them with joy.  May your elite stumble in the darkness for eternity unable to grasp what they want most, forever just out of their reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment