Saturday, September 3, 2016

The Pebble in the Pond

I was left standing there in an empty room unable to fully comprehend what has just happened.  This new entity that called herself Sati before blowing away should not exist.  A human who experiences the full force of the Styx should go insane,  I have seen it before, the lost souls who inhabit the Styx are no different in mind when they fall in but upon being submerged they go insane with all they see. This woman should not have been any different.  I came to her to remove the memories and give her peace.  Something happened that day that should not have.  But I knew that would not be the last time I saw this creature.  I could still hear her voice echo in my head for sometime after her departure slowly fading with distance.

I am not sure where this new path I have set myself on will take me,  Sati was an unexpected course change and I will have to monitor where this new path leads.  I could not see the line of her life as I could any other being on the planet, she is hidden from me, an new form of life.  Now I must focus on the tasks at hand.  It is time this world came to know me.

I step from the middle east to the United States.  A country of great hope and potential in theory at any rate.  It is disappointing how the parasites of humanity will tear down the hard work and noble ideas of great men and women.  The idea of America was so far beyond its years and though its ideals have helped to advance the social and economic states of the world it is far inferior compared to the dreams of its own constitution.  The idea that all men are created equal is a truth never to be denied. All life is equal and has the same right to happiness that all others have. But this country has gone so far astray of its own ideals it has ceased to be the beacon of hope so many fought and died for.

This country is now in the middle of an election cycle to choose the next leader. The choice is between tyranny and elitism. That is no choice and the masses are brainwashed into thinking this is a good system of choice and fairness. There is no choice, corruption and dirty politics has chosen for them. This country is an oppressive state built on the illusion of freedom where the government so fears their own people they direct their surveillance inward instead if protecting their people's privacy and focusing on the real enemies.

I will have to bide my time and decide which is the better method of approach.  I would prefer to take a path where my actions are as a pebble breaching calm water and allowing a ripple effect to spread from the epicenter ever outward changing the status quo and awakening the apathetic masses into action. A light touch with a lasting effect.  I cannot allow the world to know there is a true afterlife if punishment or reward or their actions will then be determined by the absolute knowledge if what the do will be rewarded or punished, that must remain a mystery to the human race lest free will be arrested. They must be free to make their own choices, so I choose to be the pebble affecting the pond slowly and methodically.

So I ask this of my readers. Do one kind act today for a family member. Set the example others need to see. Let their be several pebbles cast into the pond our ripples meeting and joining in the center. I will ask my readers in each post to complete one task that day to affect the world. Although your task my seem small the lasting effect will be miraculous. So go my friends, today be the pebble cast into the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment