Monday, June 20, 2016

Emergence

I have emerged from the blackness, time has washed over me and I am reborn.  I know who I am and where I come from.  The world shall tremble at my name and the houses of the Masters shall fall in my wake.  I am eternal, I have come from the dust and all who stand in my way shall return to dust.  The fog of the night will wash over the cities of the wicked and bathe them in a damp blanket of cold and dead hands reaching out for them from the river of time pulling them to join the sorrow of those who inhabit the depths of the Styx.  You will feel them reaching from the fog to take your hand and pull you screaming to the blackness. The mist made corporeal.

I will rip the very tyrants from their towers and bring my full power to bear on their souls.  Go now and know terror will come.  Hold your children close and lay your head upon your wife's bosom for I am coming for you.  No longer shall the weak and the good hearted suffer the wrath of pitiful children playing at god.  You have brought terror to so many with your lust for wealth and power, how will you feel when your are stripped of these things and left naked to be judged by those you have judged.

I am beautiful and eternal, the power of the universe rest at my fingertips.  You are not Gods, you are insects crawling about the Earth on your bellies to afraid to look to the sky and feel humbled by the awe of the universe splayed before you.  A woman's mound is a more mysterious place for you small minds than all of history, go now and be blinded by pretty things and forget the grander scale of the cosmos bearing down upon your heads.  I am coming.

Fall before your knees and pray to the many gods for forgiveness it makes no difference which one they are all a mockery of the truth and power of the one true God.  You interject your pity man made laws into the endless truth of the almighty.  You use the power of religion to punish those you see unfit of life, but let me tell you it is you who is unfit, it is you who will be pulled from the very bodies that contain your souls and be pulled down to unending suffering forever plagued with the follies of your short lives.  You will see eternity soon enough and it will not be your loved ones who wait for you at the gates but the hunger of the undead waiting to tear you apart mind, body, and soul.

Judgment is coming and it will be a terrible sweetness that will wash over the wicked and when the fog has cleared you will see me standing there atop the heaps of rotting corpses laughing.  Laughing at your imagined control over your enviornment.  I will walk in glee among the dead and drink in the fear like fine wine.  Your flesh will sustain me and your terror will be my warmth on the coldest of night.  Go now. Start your cowering, hug your children close for Death is coming to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment