Friday, August 26, 2016

I have Escaped the Abyss

I have escaped the abyss. I have returned to the relative time I left thanks to my anchor soul.  I will have to make it a priority to check on their well being.  When I submerged myself in the Styx all of history came to me all at once.  It was as if I was time itself , I experienced past present and future simultaneously.  All of time washed over me like a grand tide.  Immortality cannot save you from the true danger of the Styx.

We walk a path in life but in the Styx there is no path, all is one all is happening at once. I am at a loss to adequately describe what one witnesses when submerged in the Styx, for the first time words fail me. I am a child again filled with the wonderment of the unknown.

I now understand where I have come from and where I must go.  I can no longer remain a silent force obscured in shadow as the world decays around me. Beware my readers. I am coming and I will not be stopped. I have all of time and space at my finger tips. No longer will I allow such misery to poison the world. The elite shall tremble at the mention of my name and the poor shall rejoice upon seeing my image. I am coming.

I implore you my readers to spend just five minutes a day making the world a better place. Do not wait for the tsunami of my actions, be the waves gently lapping away at the shores of apathy and lethargy. Be the change you want to see. Set the example you want others to follow.

Humans do not seems to learn from their history. Time just repeats itself over and over again like a hamster stuck on a wheel. The weapons of the world have grown, become more destructive. The hamster wheel must be destroyed. Man must move forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment