Sunday, May 22, 2016

Boat Man Death "The Mall" Day 3 (special thanks to Nevada Fox)

Today for my last day observing the mall before I move onto other experiences I decided to watch a movie and visit the arcade.  It was my desire to see how people escape from their lives through fantasy. It was an eye opening experience and gave me a great insight into the collective hive mind of humanity.

I decided to watch the most popular movie out right now.  Captain America Civil War.  It will never cease to amaze me the ingrained desire for violence in your species.  But there was also something else.  In the idolization of these superheroes is the desire for justice, a desire shared by all of humanity.  The creations of these superheroes is the collective need for justice.  Normal people so often feel powerless, superheroes are the voice of the people in the form of a strong and infallible leader. A man or woman of strength and conviction willing to give their lives for what they believe is right.  Sometimes humanity needs a superhero to emerge from the shadows and protect the weak from the powerful.  There are very strong connections between the themes of the movie and the themes of humanity's geopolitical stage at this point in time and it is not lost on me the intentions the filmmakers had in its creation.

This world is longing for a superhero to save them from the decadence and corruption of the upper class.  The parasites who feed off the labor of those beneath them.  The common man or woman is treated with contempt and disgust by those who feel superior but without the common man there is no upper class.  The real power of humanity lies in the common man.  If there is to be next step in the evolutionary process of humanity it lies within the common man and woman. I am a firm believer in the power of a capitalist society, but this is not a capitalist society this is an oligarchy, and a rather oppressive one at that.  I have seen many in my eons and this definitely ranks in the top ten of an oppressive society but at least the people in other societies knew they were being oppressed.  People in America seem to be wearing blinders keeping them from seeing the true reality of their world.

My next stop was the arcade, the epitome of safe escapism from the drudgery of daily life.  I have come to see that the more wealth a society possesses the more unhappy they are.  If you want to see the future of a society then observe no farther than the teens of that society.  Young adults are a grand determination of where a society is headed.  Rome was no different.  I was there for the sacking of Rome.  I wandered the streets as the horde brutalized the men and women of that great civilization and reduced it to cinders.  Now just history in the sands of time.  If people had paid attention to the youth of Rome they would have seen their own demise approaching.  It is sad.

While I was at the arcade I decided to play some games, An eighty year old man in an arcade did not turn as many heads as I thought it might, it appears even the octogenarians of your society are in need of escape.  During the time I was playing a game called PAC MAN I was witness to a rather unnerving event between two groups of teens.  Apparently one teen boy was playing a game another teen boy decided he wanted to play.  I have lived for eons and never seen such a petty display of male egocentric domination as I witnessed today.  The smaller boy asked if he could just finish the game he was on.  The bigger boy being surrounded by peers felt the need to exercise his strength and dominance over the weaker boy in order to look tough for his other peers.  I don't understand the logic.  Exercising dominance over a weaker being has always felt cowardly to  me but when he grabbed this poor kid the other teens cheered on his false bravery.  The smaller boy began to be tossed about like a rag doll while his attacker was cheered on, all of this simply because the more dominant male could not achieve instant gratification  in the form of game play.  There is no honor in that, there is no courage.

I did something then that I will regret but I could not help it, I could not sit idly by and watch this pettiness play out.  I walked silently up to the attacker.  All eyes were on me at this point.  The bully looked at me defiantly as if an elder had no more experience or wisdom than he.  I saw his time line then. I saw all the victims he would make.  All the suffering he would cause.  And I did it. I should not have but I did.  I place my hand on his shoulder and it happened immediately.  The memories of every victim he ever had or would have exploded in his mind, all the suffering he had cause and would eventually cause played before him as if he were the victims. That much all at once caused him to collapse and go into convulsions.  I do not now what will happen or what the outcome will be.  I have never done this before but it was almost if my hand were being controlled by another.  I was quite outside myself at this point and decided it would be best to make my exit.  I disappeared into a restroom and changed form.

I went back to witness the aftermath of what I had done.  Security and an ambulance were called, eventually the police showed to take statements while the still convulsing attacker was loaded into the emergency vehicle and carted off to the hospital.  I do not know at this point if I feel guilt for what I did, should I feel guilt?  I do not know.  I am not human.  I have now influenced humanities timeline twice.  In all my eons I have never done that.  I do not know why this time but inside me had grown the spark of curiosity and excitement at thought.  I have never felt excitement before.  This is new.

No comments:

Post a Comment