Saturday, May 21, 2016

Boat Man Death "The Mall' day 2

I decided to spend a few days observing different places that humans like to congregate.  Sitting in this mall yesterday was an eye opening experience into that which motivates human kind.  Today I want to see what a needy person will do when all the sudden there pockets have wealth in them.  What will be their motivation? Where will they go?  What will they do with their newfound coin. 

I cannot create gold from nothing but over the years a Boatman gather quite a bit of gold ferrying the dead from shore to shore.  The Vikings and Egyptians were especially generous with their offerings to me.  One day I will have to seek out Nebhetepre Mentuhotep II and thank him personally for the vast array of gold delivered to myself by his dynasty.  I will provide an example.
When I place these on this man I will be able to view changes in his personal time path.  I am not supposed to interact with humanity on this level but I feel it to be a worthwhile experiment.  I must stress a point here.  I cannot improve or change the course of natural human evolution, every interaction is a ripple in the ocean of time and if enough is done those ripples can effect tsunami's forever altering humanity's path.

I have disguised myself as an old man here on earth.  So often the elderly are overlooked and forgotten it enables me to move around easily unnoticed.  I have placed a significant amount of gold in the pocket of this man.  I can now sit down and view his time line.  He is a poor man with three children whom he loves, his wife died in childbirth less than a year ago.  I remember her.

His timeline has been laid out before me.  I can see it as if through his eyes, day by day, year by year, decade by decade.  Tonight he will discover the gold in his pocket.  He will leave it on his dresser for the next three days waiting to see if someone will come for it, he debates on whether or not to turn  it in to a local law enforcement department.  Two weeks later he will bring the coins to a collector to assess their worth.  He will find they are each worth a small fortune, they are coins depicting Julius Nepos.

He has taken the money he has made from the sale and bought a new home with various luxury's.  He has not put any away to save for the future and has busied himself with instant gratification, in two years time he will again be destitute having lost everything.  I am sad.

This experiment has not been a worthwhile endeavor.  As I gaze deep into his time stream I see nothing but misery.  Nothing had changed for him.  The timeline only deviated slightly from it course.  It seems time wants to happen.  I feel quite disheartened with this new revelation.  It seems wealth does not motivate ones desire for change, a person will mostly preoccupy themselves with instant gratification and forgo planning for the future. This poor man had a chance, it was wasted.  It is not easy to change the course of a river with a simple pebble.

No comments:

Post a Comment