Sunday, October 23, 2016

A New Age Has Begun

BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD








Hello my friends it has been awhile since I have last posted.  The world has become a more busy place.  Humanity is on edge and governments appear to be preparing for all out conflict with each other. The fear that has blanketed your planet has become palpable.  Your elections have become the laughing stock of the world with your choices between a criminal and a wasp.  Why as a society do you tolerate such dregs to represent you?  America should be a beacon unto the rest of the world but instead you are the physical representation of devolution.  Stand up citizens of truth and wisdom and finally let your voices be heard. You have allowed ignorance to drown you out for too long.

It saddens me to see humanity taking steps back toward the dark ages, did we learn nothing from the inquisition?  Has the holocaust been lost to history? Have its lesson already been forgotten?  I cannot understand how a species with such an in depth historical record can constantly repeat the mistakes of their past.  Animals have a better understanding of this concept than humanity.  When u finally come to me at the end of your life you will ask me the same question as all else have asked before.
  
      "Why am I not in paradise?"


I will tell you this.  "But my child, you came from paradise.  But you let it spoil. You allowed evil to roam your garden. Now you have come to me. I am what comes after paradise. I am consequence."

But yet as life go on in Paradise it will continue to spoil until there is nothing left but a husk. You have lost your Eden, you have built your own hell upon its ashes with the bricks and concrete of selfishness,  greed, hate and intolerance.  You have built a monument to despair and inequality. 

But you will say to me "I contributed not to the thorns and thistle that overgrows the garden."

To which I will reply.  "But you cut down no thorns and cleared no thistle, you are as much at fault as anyone of humanity because you allowed your garden to be overgrown.  Now turn away from me and reap the harvest you have helped sew."

I do not want to say these things but the truth must be stated absolutely if it is to be accepted.  So I say to you my dear readers.  Be the example you wish too see in the world. Pull the thorns and clear the thistle let the flowers bloom in the garden once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment