Monday, January 1, 2018

"Times Square New Years"

I spent what you call New Years Eve going from one world city to the next observing the festivities.  Humans come together on this day with such peace and love as if celebrating their own survival. I  must admit it can be a quite humbling experience.  I love this species. 

There was a time when a different race roamed these lands. They were a species of immense power and knowledge who spread throughout the solar system before a rogue planet came through and caused such a great amount of damage to their civilization they were driven to extinction. There are some who still remain in stasis deep below the earth. A few on the moon and Mars and a number more spread out through the solar system. When the event happened they all entered a state of deep sleep to await rescue and for the cataclysm to pass but I felt their time had passed and it was time for the next species to rise so I induced an eternal slumber.  But that is a story for another day.

Ahhh......The music, the dancing.....humanity united in the knowledge of the coming year.  The hope for change and the determination to make this year better than the last.  They wipe the slate clean and attempt to drastically improve themselves.  Each year they are serious and committed, but for most their resolution's are short lived and they soon revert back to their normal selves.  It is a story as old as time itself, every year brings a temporary euphoria of new hope and new promises that are soon forgotten and broken.

I watch them dance.  I stand among the crowds watching them, the smiles, the singing.  The love so pure and child like.  You as humans cannot see this but as a creature outside of time and space I am able to perceive much more than you.  You have aura's, electrical fields that surround your bodies and they come in many shades, but on New Year's the all aura's change.  They become a blinding white light, a pure energy emitted from every human on the face of the planet.  It becomes a uniting field the power is intense as if the entire human race is for those brief hours united as one soul.  A harmony so rare in nature it is truly inspiring.  It is a event only a sentient species is capable of attaining once  the entire planet can experience the same event simultaneously.  It can take thousands or millions of years for the first such event to occur.  An entire species across and entire planet  experiencing the same event at the same time.  The power of that mass consciousness.  If your species was like this at all time, if you could achieve this mass connection on a daily scale world peace would set in and humanity could finally move to the next stage of its evolution.  I have such hope for you as a species.  There is such beauty in you all.  I am truly in awe of your potential. 

I walked among you for hours, each city all over the world and watched as you all took your turns ringing in the New Year.  And then it happened.  A presence I had not felt in some time. Her.  As I stood in times square and the ball was dropping, the familiar feeling hit.  I had not felt it for so long.  She was here.  I saw her, walking among the crowd, a golden aura enveloping her form.  I saw the look of peace on her face as she came toward me.  An ever present smile on her lips like that of the Mona Lisa.  Her eyes blazed green almost glowing as she moved toward me, her olive skin and jet black hair that rustled softly in the slight breeze of the frigid night.  The crowd was counting down....10.....9.....8....7 with each number in the countdown she got closer, a warmth came over these old bones the closer she got.  I could feel her aura, warming the air around me.  Others around me could feel it too, their chattering stopped and it became obvious I was not imagining her.  Then it happened.  The countdown slowed.   6..................5..............4  until it stopped all together.  Time itself had been halted.  Soon she was before me, she said nothing....just looked deep into my no existent eyes as if penetrating into the very recesses of my soul. 2..1..HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!  Then she was gone leaving me standing among the crowds confused and alone.  Sati was back.......

No comments:

Post a Comment